Iman Flower Vase
The Iman flower vase honors the simple elements of earth, fire, and water. This vase is a small way to bring intentionality to your neutral, earthy corner. Each piece is handmade, not made on the wheel, and is crafted slowly with the intention of lasting many generations to come. The pieces in this collection are designed to evoke an old world feeling, bringing together a contemporary take on traditional, ancient Persian pieces from the past.
These vases take weeks to complete and are one of a kind.
- includes 1 vase (please see other listings for the rest of the collection)
- Dimensions: approximately 5.5" H x 4", opening 2.25"
- Speckled Buff stoneware clay
- Naked clay with three coats of underglaze on the outside, white speckled glaze on the inside
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.