Topouli Baby foot I
These precious chubby baby feet are so scrumptious. We love them for holding tiny succulents, cactus, palo santo, or rings. Hey, they can also be used as an ash tray too. They're sure to make everyone swoon, no matter how you use them.
- Dimensions: approximately 2.25" H x 3.75 ", Opening: 2.5
- Santa Fe clay
- Naked clay fired twice to ensure strength and longevity, with glaze on the toes
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.