Mimi Butter Dish
Mimi (also known as Mameh JeekJeek) is a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee. She can be used as a butter dish, as a cute keepsake dish for your smaller jewelry items or really, to brighten up our otherwise drab and kinda sad lives. She can hide almost anything under her adorable belly. Hey! Her eyes are up here, you know!
- Dimensions: approximately Bell: 4.25" H x 4.25", Dish: 5" across
- Speckled buff clay
- Hand-painted with three coats of underglaze and then coated with clear glaze on the outside
- Food safe
- We recommend hand washing these delicate pieces
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.