Dina Flower Vase
Dina is a Qajar woman raised during a time where women with unibrows were the baddest and finest. She keeps a journal under her velvet pillow and writes about her wildest fantasies. Don't get ahead of yourself, they are mostly about cartwheeling into a pool of seeded pomegranates or jumping naked into some puffy clouds. She is daring, and not your conventional honey. Maybe she doesn't like fitting into our normative standards of beauty. Maybe that is precisely her charm.
She is a perfect round vase to display your tulips, poppies, or peonies. Whatever your favorite flower may be, she'll hold them gracefully. These vases take weeks to complete and are one of a kind.
- includes 1 vase
- Dimensions: approximately 5.75" H x 4.75", opening: 1.15"
- Sculpture buff clay
- Clear glaze on the inside, hand-painted with three coats of underglaze and then coated with clear glaze on the outside
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.