Vida Flower Vase
Vida is a punk rock auntie. Her nails are always painted black and her car is always a mess. She blasts Morrissey and Primus and her idea of a good date involves getting a tattoo and never calling the boy back. She's always tripping over her Doc Martens and has many theories on the government, which has been broken for as long as she remembers. You could say Vida has the blues, or maybe those are happy tears. She doesn't like to talk about her feelings and she doesn't want to hear about yours.
She is a perfect round vase to display your tulips, poppies, or peonies. Whatever your favorite flower may be, she'll hold them gracefully. These vases take weeks to complete and are one of a kind.
- Includes: 1 vase
- Dimensions: approximately 6" H x 4.75", opening: 1.25"
- Sculpture buff clay
- Clear glaze on the inside, hand-painted with three coats of underglaze and then coated with clear glaze on the outside
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.