Zohreh Flower Vase
Zohreh sings in a smoke-filled room in a speakeasy in Tehran every Friday night. She's a little messy, a little late, and a little forgetful. Her biggest weakness is kolucheh and cognac. Sometimes, she gets a little too tipsy and can't quite finish her set. She's been known to toot her own horn, in more ways than one. Maybe she plays the trumpet...
She is a perfect round vase to display your tulips, poppies, or peonies. Whatever your favorite flower may be, she'll hold them gracefully. These vases take weeks to complete and are one of a kind.
Zohreh means Venus in Farsi.
- Includes: 1 vase
- Dimensions: approximately 5.5" H x 5.5", opening: 1.5"
- Santa Fe clay
- Clear glaze on the inside, hand-painted with three coats of underglaze on the outside
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.