Mehr-Afarin Flower Vase
Mehr-Afarin grew up in Tehran and studied classical Persian music and dance. She left Iran when she was ten years old to become a Bollywood dancer. Today, she resides in the UK where she frequently performs for famous crowds and wins the hearts of her audience all around the world. She always has noghl in her pockets and adores chubby children. She's marvelous.
She is the perfect round vase to display tulips, roses, or peonies. Whatever your favorite flower may be, she'll hold them gracefully. These vases take weeks to complete and are one of a kind.
Mehr-Afarin means "creator of sun and kindness" in Farsi.
- includes 1 vase
- Dimensions: approximately 4.75" H x 4.", opening: 1.10"
- Sculpture buff clay
- Clear glaze on the inside, hand-painted with three coats of underglaze and then coated with clear glaze on the outside
- Food safe, though I can't imagine why you'd wanna put food in a vase
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.