Delara Flower Vase
Delara is everyone's favorite outspoken auntie. She loves collecting gold jewelry (yes, she may have hoarded all the grandmother's inheritance and pretended like she didn't know what happened to all those handkerchiefs full of gold), chain smokes while talking about the Revolution, and is never caught without her signature red lip.
She takes great pride in the fact that she doesn't know how to cook, always has her nails painted in the shade burgundy, and swears she would've been the best lawyer if it wasn't for the regime ruining everything. Nowadays, she spends time perfecting her intense but sultry gaze. You know, in case the most suitable revolutionary man comes along. She wants you to know, "he must have a good mustache."
She is a perfect round vase to display your tulips, poppies, or peonies. Whatever your favorite flower may be, she'll hold them gracefully. These vases take weeks to complete and are one of a kind.
Delara means "adorning the heart" in Farsi.
- includes 1 vase
- Dimensions: approximately 4.25" H x 4.25", opening: 1.25"
- Sculpture buff clay
- Clear glaze on the inside, hand-painted with three coats of underglaze and then coated with clear glaze on the outside
- Each piece is individually signed by the artist on the back
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.