Asal Flower Vase
Asal is Bibi Joon's youngest sister and the one she loves the most. When Asal was just a baby, Bibi Joon went to strike a match on a particularly cold night during the war when the electricity was out and accidentally dropped Asal on her head. She has small but lovable scars and favors her "imperfections" because she knows they make her into a tough cookie. Yes, she is side-eyeing you! And probably me too! But absolutely no one is ever messing with her. Bibi Joon never lets her out of her sight anymore and their bond is truly worth a thousand stories.
She is a perfect round vase to display tulips, poppies, or peonies. Whatever your favorite flower may be, she'll hold them gracefully. These vases take weeks to complete and are one of a kind.
- Includes 1 vase (The smaller one of the two)
- NOTE: Small imperfections on the top of the head as well as the back of the head (not pictured). The price reflects these small but lovable flaws. In our opinion, they are hardly noticeable.
- Dimensions: approximately 4" H x 4", opening: 1"
- Sculpture buff clay
- Clear glaze on the inside and out, hand-painted with three coats of underglaze on the outside.
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
* Please note: all products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations from one item to the next. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the making of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.